Sunday, October 14, 2007

What I have been eating!






So a lot of questions have centered about what I have been eating in Scotland. Scotland has a plethora of local dishes, and Edinburgh has any restuarant you can imagine. However, since I am on a student budget I have been eating mostly in my flat.

However, my domestic side is beginning to appear the longer I am hear and the more sick I get of sandwiches.

**There is these bagged pasta's that are way better and just as easy as Mac and Cheese. They have flavors such as Chicken and Mushroom yum!

** Then there are the stables with Bread, Nutella, PB&J. (Yes there is peanut butter around here, but it doesn't taste the same)

** I also enjoy a lot of tea instead of ginger ale because it is so heavy to carry liters back to the dorm from South Bridge and up five flights of stairs.

**Of course I still love cereal!!!!!

I have eaten at a pub and a few other random places since I have been here, but I avoid anything over 6 pounds. So my food post isn't that exciting.... however it does answer a very pressing question!

1 comment:

Lesley Harrison said...

I'm serious when I say make a shopping list, and I will send you anything you want. :)