Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Moment

"Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute you just might miss it" Sean Biggerstaff's charater in the British film CASHBACK.

Something I would have missed if not paying attention....


Making new friends....

Swans

Finding a guardian angel....

angel

Stepping into an old Inn that should be in a Robert Louis Stevenson novel...

Cool place

Something truly breathtaking....

Sunset

Defended a city.....

Canon

Felt what it was like to have a snow day....

Snow Day

This place is fantastic and I truly love it so.....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey girl! I love looking at your pictures. :) Do you have a Flickr account? It's a really cool site. I have a link to mine on my Facebook page so if you want me to send you an invitation to it just message me on there and let me know.

Take care! :)

Unknown said...

aww mandy that was wonderful it made me smile:)